Saturday, November 14, 2009

You have no idea just how much I hate you.

What happened? We were like family. One day you decided to ignore me and grease me off every time you see me. SO guess what? I hope you choke on your food and die. I hope something terrible happens to you. I hope someone rips your insides out. I want to see you suffer. I haven't done shit to you. I want to see you beg for your life. Try and ruin my life, you can't. I'll squish you like the bug you are. Hate's a strong word but so is love. I used to love you, you were like my sister. It's all different now hey? You won't be able to go through school without me. Bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan, no one gives a shit. No one. You think I have issues? Look in the fucking mirror. What happened to you? You selfish bitch, I hope you burn in hell. Nice rumor you started babe, nice. I cut myself in a bathtub? And fucked someone before that at a party? You're hilarious.
Whose the bitch? Oh I don't know. You are. My life's great, yours will be shit :]


I know you hate me, but you can't even begin to imagine how much I hate you. 


oh yeah, lol at your family falling apart. you deserved it, they didn't.