Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trying to find myself

I want to stop changing
I keep changing,I don't know why
Is it because I'm growing up?
I get caught up in stupid stuff,and people never let me live down my mistakes.
It bothers me that I'm completely defined from the things I've done in the past.
I think most people need to get over themselves.
I'm very opinionated, and I'm not as stupid as you think I am.
Sometimes the things I say get me in trouble.
Music is addictive,and it's a huge part of my life.
I've never been in love. Ever. I've said it before,but I don't think I've ever truly been in love.
I get over things pretty quickly,and I'm really into this thing called second chances.
I judge,but so do you.
I'm a pretty nice girl, but I can get really vicious really fast when you mess with my closest friends.
There's a few people that mean the world to me,and I don't know where I'd be without them.
I've had my issues in the past,and I've been through more than I'll ever let anyone know about.
I've cleaned up my act,and I think everyone else should get off my case.
I'm a genuinely happy person,unless you give me a reason not to be.
I'm incredibly fascinated with photos,and the things some people say really amaze me.
I know love exists,don't tell me it doesn't,I just haven't found it..I will one day.


"
Your life plays out on the shadows of the wall
You turn the light on to erase it all
You wonder what it's like to not feel worthless
So open all the blinds and all the curtains"


Image and video hosting by TinyPic